PewPew Girl Loves You.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, 8 February 2014

BIFF!

Ok.  Here's the skinny.  I've moved.  As some of you know, I have this other blog, which I haven't updated in about a year, called Two-Fisted Tales of True-Life Weird Romance! where I indulged my love for all things pulpy.  And, of course, there's The Street.  I wanted to export all of the Two-Fisted posts over to The Street, but, honestly, that would've entailed me going back over every single post - from both blogs - and re-aligning everything again, so, yeah, quite frankly, fuck that.  So I moved all the posts into a new page.  Easy peasy lemon squeezy.  From now on, all posting will be done there, so, if you wanna,  please, join me over at the Biff! blog, which you can find right here. . .

BIFF!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wot...? No PewPew Girl on the new blog?

joe bloke said...

I'm working on it!

phf said...

Gotta say, that new background is a bit much! Interesting but it sure hurts the eyes...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin